Sunday, August 5, 2012

Penis Sleeve For Better Sex

Have you thought about, or have you tried a penis sleeve for better sex?

Some of the products out there really don't live up to their expectations and aren't that pleasurable. But I've found the perfect solution to help you out.

I talk about it at the end of this post. First of all, these penis sleeves are for men with either erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, or they are small in size. Whatever your problem is I have the solution in my new E-book "Size Revolution"... Here's an old post about using a penis sleeve on a forum for women.
Have any of you tried penis sleeve extenders? Would you consider it if your male was slightly on the small side? Will it turn you on because you know it will officially make your man a 'larger male'? Thanks

As you can see from the various posts, the men and women who have tried a penis sleeve liked it.

One woman said "this might save our relationship"... Another woman said "My husband has tried a penis sleeve extension on me and it was extremely pleasurable".... And one guy said "I would happily wear one for my girlfriend."

But still.... I found something better that blows any penis sleeve away. You can read about it in my E-book "Size Revolution"....

I found this new toy and tried it with my wife and our sex life has completely changed. We both love it, and use it all the time.

It is:
* Easy and effortless to use.
* Stays in place every time.
* Will never kill the mood.
* No fumbling with it.
* Completely hands off.
* The guy will love it.
* And, She'll love it.

This new toy works better than any sleeve or extension you'll ever find. I guarantee it!

Let me know how it works for you...

2 comments:

  1. Most men have a 1-track mind when it involves sexual issues—obtaining to their own climax. Thinking of your partner is more than simply taking part in foreplay. During gender, instead of thrusting forward to your own orgasm, attempt to target her erogenous zones whereas finding a methodology to manually stimulate her arousal. Just follow the information therefore you'll be ready to increase your ejaculation amount. With observe and self-management, you'll be able to have your partner expertise a climax that she has not known before.
    Pete Tiscareno

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m flattened for your blogs writings and blogs as well.
    Relationship Tips by Nano-K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. If you're a webmaster I would like to read your blog and possibly comment on your content and articles as well.